Materials from all three days of the Elementary School SE Reform Series have been added.
Lots of updates today related to Special Education:
- Check out the upcoming NYC RSE-TASC PDs
- Additional resources have been added to the MS Special Ed Reform page, from sessions 2 and 3 of the Goldmansour & Rutherford PD Series.
- A Parent Resources page was added which includes a presentation on the Special Ed Reform, in addition to links to the NYCDOE Parent's Guides for Special Education.
- Additional resources have also been added to the Writing Quality IEPs page, helping teachers to write effective goals, aligned to the Common Core Learning Standards.
- Finally, an Additional Resources page has been added for Special Education. It currently has links for Differentiation and Guidance Counselors and will be updated soon to reflec
This page will allow you to quickly access resources from recent Professional Development and Training Opportunities offered by our network.